We Offer Indoor Air Quality Testing
For over 40 years, Taconic Heating & Cooling has delivered outstanding HVAC services to Westchester, NY. Indoor air quality is one of our specialties. Installing a filtration system or another indoor air quality cleaner will do many things for your household or business – but the most crucial is reducing illnesses. Your ductwork is filled with contaminants, including spores from outside, pet dander, and dust. As the heater or air conditioner blasts air throughout your building, it also disperses the contaminants, resulting in poor indoor air quality. We can’t recommend one of our products enough. Exploring your options can lead to better overall health.
The Amazing Benefits of Installing An Air Purifier
So, what are the benefits of installing an air purifier in your home? As it happens – the benefits are numerous! At Taconic Heating & Cooling, we provide a host of options, and we will install the system to ensure it works as well as it should. Should you decide to purchase an air purifier, you can count on the following advantages:
- Fewer Asthma Triggers: If someone in your home or business has asthma, you should consider installing an indoor air quality system. Air purifiers take care of tiny – sometimes microscopic – spores and flecks of dust that can trigger an asthma attack, making them an essential purchase.
- They Eliminate Allergens: Dust, pollen, and pet danger contribute to allergy attacks inside a building. Breathing these elements produces IgE, which is an allergy antibody. By investing in an air purifier, you can stop breathing these harmful contaminants.
- Fewer Unpleasant Odors: Some chemicals break down at room temperature, which causes a distinct odor. They are commonly found in paints, aerosol sprays, upholstered furniture, and air fresheners. An air purifier will help reduce the scents and the symptoms that come along with them.
- Reduced Instances of Sickness: The common cold and the flu are spread through tiny pathogens. The HVAC system is the perfect delivery mechanism for these diseases because it can deliver the microscopic elements anywhere in the building. Air purifiers with HEPA filters catch bacteria and viruses.
- Improved Sleep: If you can breathe easier, then you’ll sleep better. When you sneeze and cough less, you’ll have an easier time falling to sleep. Improving sleep habits is one of the biggest reasons for investing in an indoor air quality machine.
How Can I Test My Indoor Air Quality?
Understand what you’re up against is the first step toward fixing your poor air quality situation. Fortunately, it isn’t hard to perform an at-home test. We recommend purchasing an indoor air quality monitor and tracking health symptoms before contacting us. These machines will give you the lowdown on every element that makes a home’s air quality good or bad. For example, it will tell you the humidity levels in your home. Since high humidity is a cause of mold growth, this is something to pay close attention to. An indoor air quality monitor will also measure volatile organic compounds, which are chemical contaminants that contribute to health issues. You can also find out the air quality index and root out the presence of dust and other allergens.
Why Taconic Heating & Cooling Is So Special
For over 40 years, we have specialized in improving residential and commercial properties through a combination of superior customer service and HVAC solutions. Our ability to diagnose when a home or business has poor air quality and implement a solution is unparalleled in our industry. Our customers are like family – we build relationships with them based on trust and results. Over time, our customers know they can entrust their home’s safety and comfort in our capable hands. We are proud of our legacy, and we work hard to improve upon it each day. If you are breathing difficultly, have interrupted sleep, or notice foul odors. An air quality machine might be what you’re looking for. You can trust us to find the right one for your property.
Contact Us Today to Install Your New Air Quality Solution
We offer financing on all purchases, subject to approved credit– an invaluable resource for those who need one of our services but cannot afford the costs upfront. We work with Wells Fargo to provide convenient financing options. and a host of customer-friendly benefits. We believe everyone who needs an air purifier should receive one, so we work hard to make sure you can breathe easier inside your home or office. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.