Don’t Sweat Heating Repair and Installation in Westchester, Putnam & Fairfield Counties
There’s no need to suffer a New York winter without sufficient heat. If you are experiencing difficulty with your current heating unit, Taconic Heating & Cooling Corp. has the solution for you. We have been in the business of warming hearts and homes in Westchester, Fairfield, and Putnam counties for more than 40 years. We have the experience and expertise to fulfill all your heating repair needs at a price you can afford. Have questions? Check out our frequently asked questions regarding our heating services.
Why Should I Replace my Heater?
Replacing your heating system can save you both time and money. Don’t worry about calling in for more maintenance or paying a higher energy bill this month. With a new heating system from Taconic Heating & Cooling Corp., you are sure to make your home cozier and less stressful.
When Do I Need to Replace My Heating System?
If your energy costs have risen due to an old or inefficient heating system, it’s time to replace your unit. You shouldn’t be in constant need of repairs or wake up shivering on December mornings. Replacing your heater or furnace can save you money and maximize comfort in your home.
When is the Best Time to Replace My Heater?
A typical heating system will last anywhere from ten to 20 years. When it does come time for a replacement, you can do so any time of year! We recommend checking up on your furnace in the fall. That way, if you do need a replacement, you’re not stuck without a working heater in the dead of winter.
Which Heating System Should I Choose?
When you’re in the market for a new heating system, you have several options. Keep in mind that just because you’ve previously had a furnace doesn’t mean you have to install the same system this time around. At Taconic Heating & Cooling, we are happy to discuss which heating system option best suits your needs. You can choose from the following:
- Furnace: This popular choice of home heating sends heated air through ducts and delivers warm air throughout your home via air registers. Homes with electricity, oil, or natural gas fuel sources are well suited to furnaces.
- Heat pumps: These two-way units offer both heating and cooling capabilities. Heating pumps move warm air throughout the house with forced heated-air delivery. With this option, you can request a ductless mini-split.
- Boilers: Using hot water, boilers work similarly to furnaces — they warm water, which gives off the heat that passes through the radiators in your home. Boilers can use natural gas or oil fuel sources.
What Heating Maintenance Do You Offer?
We are proud to offer comprehensive heating maintenance, including:
- Thermostat checks, repairs, and replacement
- Furnace and boiler quality and safety inspections
- Filter inspection and replacement
- Ductwork inspection and replacement
- Blower and furnace cleaning
What Heating Products Do You Install?
We carry a variety of products for your heating needs, including:
- Gas furnaces
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Heat pumps
- Oil furnaces
- Split-system heat pumps
What Sets Taconic Heating & Cooling Apart?
With over 40 years serving Westchester, Fairfield, and Putnam Counties’ heating and cooling needs, Taconic Heating & Cooling Corp. is New York’s premier HVAC contractor. Don’t take our word for it. See what our happy customers have to say. We offer top-quality products and comprehensive maintenance and installation. Say goodbye to your heating and cooling worries. Contact us today to set up an appointment.